lunes, 22 de mayo de 2017

Your Absence

In class, we make a poem with the topic of someone we have lost. Also, we have to create a mythological creature that protect us. Here is my poem.

      
     Your Absence 


Over the years I had you
Your death was not an option,
Everyday with you near me
Like a leaf and a tree.

A difficult process your absence.
You are not at home
You are not at dinner.
But now you will never be on earth anymore.

Ademia and Adelphe  my companions on this new life,
they are my last chance to have a happy life.
At home sad, but happy for you do not suffer anymore.
Besides, sadness embraces our hearts.

Now three at home
And your chair is going to be empty forever.
Anyone will replace you.
Ademia and Adelphe will always  going to protect me.
Now with them I am going to be safe.
.


1 comentario:

  1. Excellent work, Julián.
    The images you have chosen to communicate the narrator´s feelings are as simple as strong: an empty chair, a leaf and a tree.
    Congratulations on this heart-felt work.

    9 (nine)

    ResponderBorrar