viernes, 19 de mayo de 2017

Fire

In the language class with Andrea, we read a story called "Fire". After reading the story we produced a script of a radio play including the protagonists of the story and an interviewer. In the radio play, we had to include sound effects, simple past - past continuous and past perfect, sequence connectors, a wide range of vocabulary and an extra scene.

Script:

-Interviewer: Good morning Australia! Today we are going to interview the survivors of the Australian bush. So, I am glad to introduce the boy: Harry, Wallace and Graham.
-Harry: Hello.
-Graham: Hi.
-Wallace: Hello.
-Interviewer: So, can you tell us what happened that night?
-Wallace: Well, we were camping in the woods and one of us was boiling water. So, we realized that the battery was flat.
-Harry: I was searching for the metho bottle when I felt it was almost empty and I couldn't find the cork. So, I heard a scream from Wallace, then I saw an arc of fire, little but over the time it get bigger and bigger.
-Interviewer: So, do yo remember who started the fire?
-Graham: It as actually me, I lost the cork before Harry goes to fetch it, I never told them before, but the three of us are blamed by the law.
-Interviewer: You mention that the law blamed you, what are you referring to?
-Harry: He was referring to the ticket the police gave us. We had to pay $200 dollars and also we had to work for the government for three weeks.
-Interviewer: So glad to come here, goodbye to the three of you and to all Australia.
-Harry: Bye
-Graham: Bye
-Wallace: Goodbye.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario